<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! No not yet. The Heating & Cooling guy is coming out today to give us an estimate. I'm sure some AC parts will show up eventually.Quote:
Originally posted by Street Worm:
Beautiful stuff, Andyman [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
(but are those AC parts I see?!?!?)
Thank you everybody for your comments! I was a bit distracted yesterday so I couldn't respond in depth. I do have a diabolical plan for these bots. I'm in the beginning stages of building a web site to showcase and sell these monsters. I'm not planning on aggressively marketing these things. I hate selling things in general. I'm not a salesman. People around me are constantly telling me to hit the art fair circuit and the sort. I'm not hip to that lifestyle. With a web site I can just upload whatever and whenever I want and not have to worry about minding the store too much. Plus, I do have a full time video editing job that takes up a lot of my time.
Pricing these sculptures has been another bain of mine. Again, people around me are constantly telling me I price them too low. I'm not a good judge for that. I live in a blue collar town with a blue collar mentality. Not many people around spend good money for art...let alone specialized art. Recently I came across a pretty slick web site of an artist who does similar work as mine. Needless to say, this pushed the idea of a web site to me.
Bennett Robot Works
Yup, I was quite inspired. Check out his price list!
Again, thanks for looking. I know I still owe a few people things and I promise I will get to them...eventually. [img]wink.gif[/img]
